Our Mission Statement
reach our community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ by offering hope
and meeting physical, emotional, and spiritual needs that safeguard the
rights, dignity, and health of unborn children and their parents.
- that God created the heavens and the earth.
God's Son, Jesus Christ, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
virgin Mary, was crucified, died and was buried. He rose again on the
third day and ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of
God. He will one day return to judge the righteous and the unrighteous.
the work of God, the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is
able to live a godly life and to perform work for the kingdom of God.
- that the Bible is the inspired, infallible and inerrant authoritative Word of God.
- in the sanctity of human life as created by God, and in the worth of that life from the point of conception to natural death.
Alternatives Pregnancy Care Center...
- is committed to providing its clients with complete and accurate information about prenatal development, abortion, abstinence and the sanctity of human life.
- is committed to helping women carry their pregnancy to term by providing physical, emotional and spiritual support and assistance. These resources help women face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
- is an outreach ministry of the church and is committed to presenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ to women seeking assistance with unplanned pregnancies, as He is the only True answer to each of our needs. All volunteer, board members, and employees of Alternatives Pregnancy Care Center are expected to know Christ as their personal Savior and Lord.
- never discriminates in providing services because of race, creed, national origin, age or marital status.
- never advises, provides or refers for abortion or abortifacients.
- is committed to creating an awareness within the community of the needs of pregnant women, and in educating the public of how abortion compounds human need.
- does not engage in contraceptive counseling or in referring for contraceptives or services. Married women seeking contraceptive information will be urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor and/or physician.
- is independent of all adoption agencies and receives no payment nor enters into any contractual relationships with them, and does not initiate or facilitate independent adoption.